The workshop aims to draw together researchers from agricultural economics, environmental economics, international trade, geography, and related fields to address a range of questions related to the role of market-mediated adjustments in adaptation to and mitigation of climate change in agriculture.
Authors are invited to submit research papers (completed or long abstract of 7 pages) on topics that include, but are not limited to:
- The role of markets in adaptation to climate change
- Market volatility and climate change
- Potential trade-offs between mitigation and other policy objectives (e.g., food security)
- Environmental bias of agricultural policies.
- Leakage of domestic environmental policies
- Modeling of agricultural markets for climate change analysis
- Telecoupled food system and climate change
Papers should be submitted online using the form below.